Saturday, 7 May 2016

Positive Pinhole Selfies


Last week I managed to get some time to trying out my Harman Direct Positive Paper in the new box pinhole. I had to change the size of the hole a bit because even in bright sunlight it was taking far too long to expose and I was wasting paper quite fast! (It's entirely not cheap so I really suggest cutting it down and doing test squares first.) Which I of course failed to do. The finished results are a bit blurry which is probably because the pinhole is too big now. Luckily I can change that quite easily with another little square of drinks can. For now though I'm just pleased to have some completed positive images. Such clever paper...


2 1/2 minute exposure

Please ignore the water marks... I'm far too impatient to wait for things to dry before photographing them.


4 minute exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment