The day BadCatt and I wet out to shoot was freezing cold and overcast and probably entirely wrong for taking photographs at all and for the first half of the roll I just didn't know what to shoot and everything felt like crap. Eventually I took one photo that I thought might be okay and from there, mentally at least I felt like I was improving.
Anyway, when it came to developing and scanning the film I was pretty surprised to see that some of the images were actually okay. The emulsion was doing something weird though in that it picked up yellow really clearly and green hardly at all. I can't wait to shoot this film again but an in date roll and see what it does.
Here are a couple of shots I took as it started to get darker out. Not great, but interesting for the colours and ability in low light,,.