Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Junk Shop Bargins

Just a quick post to show off a couple of cameras I bought last week for next to nothing from a local auction room/ junk shop. It's great, the guy obviously doesn't know that much about photography and just sticks an arbitrary price on the bits he gets in. This is something which barely ever happens in Colchester anymore. People are too savvy to sell things cheap. The shop is huge though and I figure he gets most of it in job lots for for next to nothing anyway so maybe he just doesn't care too much. Bargins thus far are a polarizing filter for my Minolta X-300 for 50p and these two cameras for £1 each. He wanted more for the Vivitar but I was persuasive (female) which depressingly helps.



The Holga is actually the first medium format camera I've owned. As for the Vivitar, it's pretty to look at but I'm not hugely sure I'm going to like it. Anyway, introductions to follow at a later date I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment